DevOps Engineer- London- £50k
An exciting, growing cloud based video production company working with some of the largest broadcasters in the world are recruiting for a DevOps engineer to join their impressive team based in London.
- Creating, iterating, and optimising internal tooling to allow the team to move faster and remain agile.
- R&D projects to ensure the platform stays up to date with industry standards around automation and new technologies; defining new processes when required.
- Collaborating with engineers to build a continuous delivery environment that will support the technical needs of our roadmap.
- Taking ownership of your work or project by building, maintaining and iterating new features and new products.
- Terraform experience.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- CI/CD practices (e.g Jenkins, CircleCl, Atlantis).
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems and the command line, including Bash.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of networking and internet protocols.
- Personal development budget and training material.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home options.
- Free breakfast, Friday happy hour and monthly company lunch.
- 25 days holiday and additional unpaid holiday week.
If you are interested in the role or know of somebody who is please do not hesitate to get in touch by email (email@example.com) or phone (0)191 338 7620.