A rapidly growing boutique investment firm focused on originating hybrid venture capital, private equity investments across multiple sectors is currently seeking a talented Accounting Manager to join their growing team! This is an exciting time for the business who are looking to bring their portfolio companies onto one unified platform - MS Dynamics Business Central. This position will not only be responsible for the day to day accounting needs for the group but will also take a lead on this ERP migration.
They are are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and the discipline and processes of a corporation in which all are committed to excellence and the achievement of our company goals. They foster an informal, friendly, mutually supportive environment; they believe in teamwork and celebrate success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Prepare annual charitable return in a timely manner as appropriate
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization's financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principle
- Previous experience participating or leading an ERP implementation - Dynamics NAV or Business Central is a bonus
- CPA preferred but not necessity
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or other relevant study
- The demands of innovation and excellence, managing rapid change and creating superior returns make for a challenging, but exciting workplace.
- Their portfolio structure provides individual advancement opportunities both within and across sectors
- The extent and level of an individual's responsibility within the firm is limited only by ability and experience. Movement will quickly reflect one's accomplishments.
- Working across a variety of different industries
- Competitive compensation package
Please click apply or email Nancy Goodwin at Nigel Frank - firstname.lastname@example.org