Senior BI Developer - Remote
A leading UK independent Financial Services organisation is looking for a Senior BI Developer to join their specialist Architecture and Engineering Team.
Purpose of the role:
- Designing and developing thee Azure data platform
- MS BI Stack expert across T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS
- Proficient with reporting tools, including Power BI
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being hands-on in the full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing expectations.
- Contribute to project delivery, review T-SQL code and provide best practice guidance by working with the development team.
- Utilise data from multiple sources, internal and external, to ensure the company has a competitive edge in the market.
- Contributing to the development of a SQL Data Warehouse in MS Azure.
- Lead other members of the team as a Senior employee.
Key Skills required:
- SQL Server experience
- Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience working with Power BI & DAX
- Experience across the Azure data platform - Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database and Azure Analysis Services
- Good understanding of Kimball
- Experience of working in a Scrum environment
This is permanent role paying a competitive salary of £60,000 plus a car allowance/ car, private healthcare and flexible benefits. Flexible benefits include gym membership and technology assessments.
This role is fully remote with travel ever so often to the Banbury office for occasional workshops/ meetings.
Interviews are starting NOW!
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, call Jose Newby on 01913387557 or email your CV email@example.com.
Nigel Frank are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Recruitment and have unrivalled market knowledge. We are the only agency to sponsor major events such as SQL Bits and host our own local industry events, such as the London and Newcastle Power BI User Groups.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jose-newby-b55267145/