Dynamics NAV Support, Home Based - Global Company
The client I am working alongside is a global end-user who is in need of Dynamics NAV support to join their Development team. They are going through a huge period of transformational change and are looking to recruit into their international Dynamics team by hiring technical support. The team collectively boasts over 80 years of Dynamics NAV Development experience; the exposure and ad hoc training provided by those you're working alongside is unparalleled in the end-user channel.
- The role is a Dynamics NAV Support
- Supporting a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Work alongside a team of 4 Dynamics Developers
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Experience with 1st- 3rd line Dynamics NAV support
- Supporting a users base over 100
- Experience managing/administering Databases and SQL Server/Management Studio
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 25,000 - 40,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and working from home
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £40 million in the next 2 years - potential to access to company shares & discounts
Apply NOW and interview next week!
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.