Dynamics CRM Admin - Rochester, NY
I am hiring for a well-established health care insurance provider in New York. They are expanding their team and are looking to add a permanent CRM Admin to join their team working with all departments to maximize efficiency of all CRM apps. The role will be focused on ensuring complete usage of the features from the CRM.
Your responsibility will be collaborating with the entire organization across all levels using the CRM platform. You will serve as an expert on the CRM platform and engage with it on all levels. Your day-to-day activities within the role will expose you to a larger number of diverse tasks around the platform. Your ultimate goal is to serve as the platform SME and ensure it's full usage across the organization. Additionally, you will be the person assisting any users or trainers with day-to-day activities surrounding the CRM.
Your role will give you a great opportunity to continue growing your Dynamics CRM skills, as well as opportunity to grow within the company.
The role is office based. Currently, the role is remotely with COVID restriction, but will transition into the office eventually.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fully participate in all CRM projects to ensuring maximum success in each project.
- Manage & organize projects related to the CRM to ensure its progress.
- Manage all CRM processes to proactively resolve any issues arising.
- Upkeep security in the system.
- Staying up to date with Dynamics CRM updates, including new features and releases.
- Conduct and assist in trainer and user training of the platform, including creating deliverables.
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1+ year (3 preferred) experience in a CRM administrative capacity.
- Minimum of 1+ year CRM project management, full life-cycle desired.
- Be comfortable working in a quickly adaptable role with multiple projects ongoing at the same time where you have a large independent responsibility.
- Extremely organized and able to work and collaborate efficiently with many levels of personnel at once.
- Possess strong analytical skill with attention to detail.
- Very strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Leadership skills with the ability to constantly work with changing needs and different priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Dynamics CRM capacity.
- Certifications of relevance (Dynamics CRM)
- Health care industry understanding
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com