MS Dynamics CRM Administrator - Rochester, New York
I am currently working with a nationally established client in the health care industry based in Rochester, New York. They are looking to add a permanent Dynamics CRM Administrator to join their team working with the entire organization to ensure full use of the Dynamics platform on all levels.
You will be responsible for working alongside all departments of the organization to control full efficiency and usage of the Dynamics platform across. You will serve as an expert on the CRM platform and engage with it on all levels. Your role will offer a broad set of activities focused around the platform, including working with the applications projects, create plans for improvement, as well as utilizing different business tools to drive success. Additionally, you will be the person assisting any users or trainers with day-to-day activities surrounding the CRM.
Your role will give you a great opportunity to continue growing your Dynamics CRM skills, as well as opportunity to grow within the company.
The role is office based. Currently, the role is remotely with COVID restriction, but will transition into the office eventually.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with all departments to ensure efficiency of the CRM tools across the Dynamics platform.
- Manage & organize projects related to the CRM to ensure its progress.
- Continuously control and overlook all CRM processes to safely resolve any potential arising issues.
- Collaborate with IT for changes to the CRM database.
- Assist any users or trainers working with the CRM with any questions or things related to training, including the creation of materials.
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1+ year (3 preferred) experience in a CRM administrative capacity.
- Minimum of 1+ year CRM project management, full life-cycle desired.
- Be comfortable working in a quickly adaptable role with multiple projects ongoing at the same time where you have a large independent responsibility.
- Extremely organized and able to work and collaborate efficiently with many levels of personnel at once.
- Possess strong analytical skill with attention to detail.
- Very strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Leadership skills with the ability to constantly work with changing needs and different priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Dynamics CRM capacity.
- Certifications of relevance (Dynamics CRM)
- Health care industry understanding
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com