Senior Azure BI Developer - Home based - £50-60k
Interviews and on-boarding will take place remotely. This role is home-based with travel to Banbury, Oxfordshire every other week.
An industry leader in the logistics industry are recruiting for a hands-on Senior BI Developer to join their growing team which is currently undergoing a migration to MS Azure.
This position is ideal for a candidate who has several years experience as a BI Developer and is looking to further their experience with cloud technologies, more specifically MS Azure. This is a hands-on role which requires recent hands on experience as a BI Developer. You will work as part of a team to ensure the delivery and development of the company's BI function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining existing reports and data models and working to fully maximise the utility of data within the company.
- Being hands-on in the full life-cycle delivery of reports, dashboards and data feeds.
- Being pro-active in identifying opportunities for data quality improvement's.
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing relationships with them and the users of the data.
- Contribute to project delivery, review T-SQL code, and provide best practice guidance by working with the development team.
- Utilise data from multiple sources, internal and external, to ensure the company has a competitive edge in the market.
- Appreciate and document new and existing data requirements by translating these into high-level database designs and then implementing them.
- Contributing to the development of a SQL Data Warehouse in MS Azure.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced hands-on BI Developer who is capable of working as part of a team. You should also have an interest in emerging cloud technologies, such as MS Azure.
Your technical skills should include the following:
- Very experienced with SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Strong SSIS experience
- Strong experience with SSAS
- Experience with Power BI plus DAX
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse modelling and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Exposure to Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse and Azure Data Bricks would be beneficial
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then apply today! Alternatively, contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.