IT Business Analyst - Dynamics 365/AX - Durham, NC - $115,000
An international leader in the fitness/sportswear industry are recruiting for a IT Business Analyst - Finance and Accounting to work at their Durham, NC location. Relocation assistance provided.
You will lead the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, and operational support for Dynamics 365/AX solutions supporting the Global Finance organization. You will spend roughly 25% of your time working directly with business partners (AR/AP Managers, controller, finance manager, FF&A analyst, CFO) supporting day-to-day operations of the record-to-report (RTR) business processes.
- Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes
- Translates functional business requirements into logical and physical design specifications to configure, document and test elements of system design across multiple functional groups
- Defines and documents re-usable test cases; builds test objects and data as needed; participates in design and execution of system, integration and performance testing
- Sets schedules, timelines, scope, outcome/value maps, and other project artifacts; creates estimates for upcoming projects
- Understands best practice business processes to ensure compliance and end user support in a highly regulated environment and performs 24X7 on call support per team rotation schedule
- Responsible for Global Implementation and support of the Dynamics 365/AX platform and related ISVs (including Avalara-tax , DXC-inbound transportation, and Flintfox-pricing and accruals)
- Knowledge expert regarding new functionality being deployed to Dynamics 365/AX and notifying functional teams of opportunities
- Provides risk analysis to business partners for proposed solutions
- Configures, develops and tests elements of system design and documents support materials
- Maintains and develops internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes
- 10+ years experience in IT or supporting Finance & Accounting business systems
- 5+ years experience implementing and supporting D365/AX & Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Working knowledge of Management Reporter (formerly known as FRX), SSRS, Power BI, and programming language X++
- Experience with Avalara, Flintfox, DXC, SK Global/Payfabric ISV solutions desirable
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-9989; Please ask Joe Urban, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!