Dynamics NAV - NAV Developer - Chicago Metropolitan Area, IL - $91k
Passionate software developer needed! My client is seeking an entry level NAV Developer eager to move up into a Junior level seat. If you are looking to grow your skill set this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibility:
- Design solutions and implement them using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve NAV related support requests
- Perform analysis and feasibility regarding user requests
- A.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV on 2013 or newer
- C/AL programming skills
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off starting
- Opportunity for growth
To apply, please contact Alden Price at (646) 993 - 1402 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on (646) 993- 1402. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.