MS Dynamics CRM Consultant - Remote (SoCal preferred)
I am currently looking for a Remote MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for a role with a well-established software provider in South California. They are looking to hire a full-time Functional Consultant to join their team working on Dynamics CRM projects. Working alongside clients and overseeing the full CRM implementation will be the focus of the role to ensure successful implementations.
You will be responsible for working alongside their customers to fully assist them in reviewing their current processes and re-engineering them manage to drive and improve efficiency, as well as assisting in any additional tasks related to a successful CRM implementation.
Your role offers you great opportunities to continue growing your Dynamics CRM skills, as well as opportunity to grow within the company and will challenge you in your role on a daily basis.
The role consists of remote work, and up to 50% travel to client's sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day interaction with clients to gather understanding of business requirements.
- Work with MS CRM to highlight solutions to the client.
- Run analysis of the business processes to provide customer reports.
- Conduct solution design for the client's different requirements and to address different business needs.
- Act as an SME on MS Dynamics to both clients and other team members.
- Fully manage and control the CRM implementation process.
- Be responsible of administrator and user training.
- Integrate external systems with MS CRM.
To qualify for the role, you should have the following experience:
- 4-year degree in Management, Management IS, Marketing or equivalent. (MBA is preferred.)
- 4+ years in MS Dynamics CRM. CRM 2011, 2013 experience required.
- MS Dynamics CRM consultant experience in a client-facing role is highly desirable.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM software development kit.
- Reporting experience in MS SQL Server and SSRS.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org