Senior Software Developer (.NET)
This team of highly skilled software developers is expanding due to increased demand from local as well as international clients and is offering a 80% REMOTE working option for the right individual.
If you are passionate and proud of your work, can take initiative and ownership of projects, believe that honesty is always the best policy and genuinely enjoy collaborating as a team and learning from each other (regardless of seniority level), keep reading!
- 7+ years of software development experience across the Microsoft Stack developing web applications.
- Experience working on large-scale customer facing web-based projects
- Ability to comprehend and solve complex problems
- Strong understanding of software architecture
- SOLID principles (applied in the work place)
- Prior team leadership experience (code reviews, mentoring and providing solutions to technical problems)
- Self-management and previous experience working remotely
- Excellent communication skills
Key technical experience required
- C#, ASP.NET, API's, RabbitMQ
- MS SQL server
- GIT (Agile)
- Unit Testing
- Develop quality features using robust and optimal code
- Design simple solutions to complex problems
- Lead junior staff and help with code reviews
- Ensure the team delivers within their committed time-lines and that the code meets standards
- Test and validate features
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs
- Remote working days
- Passionate team of developers who enjoy what they do - you will struggle to find a more positive and motivated team
- Everyone has a voice, regardless of level. If your idea is the best, we will follow
- No red-tape, the COO and CTO is easily accessible
- Take ownership of your work and see the impact you have on the client
If you are keen to be considered for this role, send your updated CV to email@example.com to be considered. Please include a skills matrix in your CV and a contact number.
Good luck with your application!