Automation Test Lead | Global Bank | Manchester | £50,000-£60,000 + Package
I have partnered with a Global Organisation in the Banking and Financial Services space who are looking to supplement their existing Software Testing function by hiring an experienced Automation Test Lead.
Based out of their HQ in Central Manchester (5-10 minute walk from Piccadilly), the role will see you work in a hybrid capacity, combining people/project leadership with hands on engineering.
Operating across the full spectrum of the E2E Software Testing lifecycle, you will be expected to take full ownership by carrying out some of the following responsibilities:
- Provide advice on tooling usage and effectiveness.
- Assist in the construction and use of modern Software Testing frameworks.
- Facilitate an E2E Software Testing process in line with TDD and BDD.
- Drive the use of Agile methods to facilitate a more impactful Software Testing strategy.
Ultimately, you will be expected to contribute to an existing culture by bringing new ideas and strategies to the table, helping this business continue its 'best in class' mantra for their Software Testing division. In order to be considered for the role, you need to demonstrate some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- Proven experience working in a Software Testing role, with proven commercial experience working as an Automation Test Engineer.
- Commercial experience working with tools including Selenium, Gherkin, JIRA, Git and Cucumber.
- Proven knowledge and experience with both TDD and BDD.
- Experience working with technologies including REST, XML, JSON and SOAP.
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and experience working with tools including Jenkins.
- Some form of Software Testing accreditation (e.g. ISEB or ISTQB).
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary ranging from £50,000-£60,000 per annum.
- Non-contributory pension (10% employer contribution).
- Discretionary annual bonus (usually 10-20%).
- Private medical cover and life assurance.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus public holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working opportunities - note that this role is 100% remote during the on-going COVID pandemic (expect to get 2/3 days' home working post-COVID).
So if you like the sound of this role and would like to find out more information then reach out. I can be contacted via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0191 338 7540
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.