A highly-regarded IT Consultancy with a high number of Microsoft Partner Accreditations is seeking a Solutions Architect with strong experience across a range of Infrastructure and Cloud disciplines, to join their team in response to healthy pipeline growth and project wins.
You'll be largely remote-working within the UK, on a range of different client projects. In the post-Covid world you'll likely be spending a little more time travelling to client sites distributed around the UK, but overall this will still be mostly home-based.
You'll report into the delivery director, acting as a true SME in Cloud Solutions Architecture and best practice in areas such Disaster Recovery, Security and load balancing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Customer engagements, including Pre-Sales, Technical Strategy and Solution Architecture
- Ownership of full technical solution
- Manage and mitigate project risks, including pre and post-implementation stages
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Azure Solution design and implementation
- Experience in broad range of technologies outside of MS, including Cisco, Linux and VMWare
- Excellent customer-facing skills, ideally gained in similar consulting role
- TOGAF Certified (or equivalent)
- ISO27001 Security experience and knowledge
- Starting salary of up to £90,000
- Discretionary Performance-Related bonus
- Company Pension, Death in Service
This is a Permanent role only, based in the UK and not able to offer sponsorship.
For this, and other exciting roles in Microsoft Azure Technologies, contact Owen Mitchell on email@example.com or 0191 338 7552 in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank the go-to recruitment consultancy for Microsoft Technology roles, offering more opportunities than any other globally. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of MS Inspire, SQLBits, and various Azure and Power BI User Groups around the UK and Europe.