Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant - Implementation Specialist
St. Louis, Missouri
$70,000 - $80,000
I am currently looking for a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant to work with a well-established software provider client based in St. Louis. They are looking to hire a full time an Implementation Specialist working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to ensure their client's success and understanding using the company's software services.
You will be responsible for working alongside their customers to fully manage and consult them on our client's software during implementation and maintaining stages as well as becoming an expert on the systems you will be consulting on the Dynamics CRM platform. This company has worked with several government entities to successfully better their business in this quickly growing market.
Your role offers you great opportunities to continue growing your Dynamics CRM skills, as well as opportunity to grow within the company and will challenge you in your role on a daily basis.
The role consists of on-site and remote work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Mapping process flows, understanding, and documenting client-specific requirements.
- Quality assuring testing of software after it has been configured for a client.
- Training users on standard software and software customizing to their unique requirements.
- Developing user documentation, training manuals, and remote help.
- Providing your customers with special care and attention during all communications, including customer phone calls, working on support calls, during general client contact, or assisting the client with any additional issue or problem.
To qualify for the role, you should have the following experience:
- Preferably 3+ year of consulting experience (minimum 1 year).
- High level of organizational skills and able to work and collaborate efficiently with many levels of personnel at once.
- Possess strong analytic skills with attention to detail.
- Very strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Software industry background (preferably implementing ERP or SaaS solutions) and/or working with regulatory agencies is a plus.
Interested in your next career next step? Contact me today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/365 market, please contact Jens Maansson by phone on 214-432-3316 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX/CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the Microsoft Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
214-432-3316 or via email email@example.com