My Microsoft Gold Partner clients are market leaders globally, looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team based in London. They utilise all of the latest technology and they are constantly changing and evolving to match the requirements of the market.
If you are chosen for this position, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting new projects built on Microsoft platforms. You will be able to work on a complete greenfield project alongside a number of talented tech specialists in the full range of the Microsoft stack.
This role will be a client on-site position, with some days in the office. You will also need to pass security clearance.
- Source code control repository for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) or Git
- Azure Services (Application Insights, Azure DevTest Lab, API Management, Web and Mobile Apps, Windows VM etc.)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Quality with best patterns & practices
- Azure DevOps architecture, its main components, its integration with other tools and services and using Extensions to leverage the processes.
Nice to have:
- Azure DevOps
- Linux and Windows OS
- ARM Templates for IaC
- ELK Stack
- A competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase more
- Generous pension contributions
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Paolo La Rocca by phone on or send your current CV to email@example.com