I'm working with a boutique consultancy based in West Yorkshire who provide whole-scale Dynamics and Microsoft 365 solutions to SME's and local financial services firms in the North of the UK, mostly Yorkshire.
Along side a wide range of infrastructure, productivity and cloud services, an important offering to their customers is their ability to provide end-to-end Microsoft 365 implementations that are full secure and up to standard for the National Cyber Security Centre's accreditation standards.
The owner is an accomplished technical consultant in his own right but is now looking to take a step further into client management by adding a senior technical authority to his team to undertake everything Microsoft 365 and provide excellent customer experiences and solutions for his clients.
You'll be joining an accomplished and well certified team delivery team and will be expected to either have or be willing to achieve an MS-500 in Microsoft 365 Security Administration. As a Microsoft Partner they are in a good position to support you in achieving this in whatever capacity you need.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and customers before, during and after the project cycle to maintain open lines of communication
- maintain an up to date knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and offerings
- Contribute to new offering s and services that this Microsoft Partner could add to their portfolio
- Attend event and keep your finger on the pulse with what's new
- Deliver Microsoft 365 solutions and train more junior members of the team to help you to do so
Experience with the majority of the following skill-set is required for this role, not all of these skills are required straight off the bat but exposure to most of the suite will be key for your progression to continue at a fast pace once in the role:
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Azure Information Protection
- Azure Active Directory and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Intune MDM
- Support for certifications such as MS-500, MD-100
- INFLUENCE. It's rare to find yourself in a position where someone is looking for you to be their eyes and ears in an entire market, looking to you for input when it comes to new strategies and service offerings.
- Share options are being considered for the right candidate
- Up to £50k salary for the right candidate
- As long as you're in the office a day a week/fortnight the rest of your time can be spent on-site or at home.
- local clients = local travel