Are you looking for a warm and inclusive work environment where all kind of curiosity is encouraged? My client works at a high pace, with efficiency as the foundation. Continuous development leads to realising their core goals, they have great ambitions, and they want to make it easier to work efficiently with their product throughout the world. Do you want to join an exciting and ambitious journey?
- Architect coming from a Microsoft background with a couple of years experience!
- Needs to be someone who understands the users
- Must be a pragmatic person
- Have a vision
- Be part of the company journey and embrace the company vision
- Lead the way with architecture, seeing long term planning
- Ideally someone to show the team what to do / come up with direction
- Business minded person
'We use a lot of technology from Microsoft, our entire backend is at and uses Azure as a platform. It is important that you feel at home in the toolbox offered in .net, C# and the entire Azure DevOps. But even more important is the mindset and attitude; Take responsibility, willingness to deliver, roll up your sleeves and do what is needed. A willingness to see and understand the application as a whole, the users' situation and their experience. The technology should never be more important than the user experience.'
- In house product development team who's core focus is the code and technology - and staying as up to date in those areas as well!
- Their product is a cloud service used by large and small manufacturing industries to ensure that their machines work properly, handle fault reports and preventive maintenance, spare parts and all resources!
- Close knit team and a very good working environment where you are supported and always encouraged to share your ideas!
- Here you get the chance to work with and learn more about very modern tech (Azure DevOps, AI, IoT, BigData)
- Career progression opportunities; there's a clear path in place and they understand the importance of people wanting to gain more experience and work their way up the ladder to positions such as CTO etc.
Sounds good? Then what's next? Please apply within to find out more about this role. My client is actively hiring right now and looking for people to join them!