This is an amazing opportunity to join the ranks as a DevOps engineer with a Consultancy based within Edinburgh city centre. They are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and motivated DevOps engineers that will further strengthen the company's reputation and add to their skill-set.
This role focuses on delivering services that focus on simplicity, decoupling, testing, iteration and deployment with a strong emphasis on cloud provisioning and architecture. Furthermore, you will facilitate the general upkeep of critical services and be actively creating better ways of working by removing silos between traditional functional teams. Additionally, you will undertake system provisioning and automation as well as working alongside other engineers in the industry where you will provide the code, technical expertise and knowledge to deliver a smooth automated process throughout the project life cycle.
What you'll bring
- Strong Linux, scripting and automation experience
- Experience of working with AWS/Azure in a commercial setting
- Some containerisation experience working with Docker/Kubernetes/Docker swarm.
- Reasonable fluency in at least one programming language
- Experience working with configuration management tools and Code Pipelines
- Excellent communication/ verbal skills
- A good work ethic and an eagerness to learn
What we can offer
They can offer you a flexible working package where your individual travel needs can be tailored to suit you with the option for reimbursement of travel and accommodation expenses. We also offer a comprehensive and challenging work environment with excellent career growth and cutting edge projects that encourage entrepreneurial spirit. We also invest considerable time and money in training to develop your skills and potentially earn certifications.
If this is of interest, please apply to the job or get in touch directly at email@example.com or on 0191 300 1818