Microsoft BI And Reporting Manager
A well established health care provider based Manchester are currently seeking a BI Manager to join their experienced data team.
The role will involve managing Tableau reports, ETL processes using Alteryx, SSIS and Azure Data Factory and engaging with stakeholders to determine best practice BI reporting solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an already established organisation with further plans to grow through the use of Data. The team already have plans to grow within the next 8-12 months, this means that your role with include both project management and looking after other developers.
Experience leading on BI and Reporting projects with on premise and Azure Data Warehouse is desired. The fornication are a private health care company and take data very seriously, meaning they invest in the latest technologies to help improve business performance.
- Proven commercial Tableau reporting experience
- Proven SQL coding experience
- Extensive ETL experience - Alteryx, SSIS
- Stakeholder management / customer facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding Stakeholder requirements
- Utilising SQL skills to pull disparate data sources into the Data Lake
- Utilising ETL tools to create structured data within the Data Warehouse
- Utilising Tableau skills to create and release the reports the business needs
This is a permanent role offering a salary of up to £48,000 with an additional performance based bonus. 25 Days holiday with an additional 1 day holiday on your birthday is on offer. Remote working may be negotiable in the future, however you will be contracted to work from the Manchester office.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
To be considered for this role contact Megan Southern on 0191 814 7804. Please note there has been a high demand for this position, please do not hesitate to apply, interviews are taking place remotely over the next 10 days.