Nigel Frank is working with a Software Company in the Atlanta area looking for Senior .Net Developers. They are an exciting company experiencing rapid growth and adding to their Development team.
- Work with stakeholders, product owner, and development team members to implement application designs using software development best practices.
- Work with the development team to build out new applications and maintain existing code base.
- Offer technical solutions for simple to complex business problems.
- Follow SCRUM best practices along with other team members.
- Support other development team members to help deliver value to customers.
- Work with QA, support, and engineering staff to ensure stable and reliable deployments and software.
- Review code of other team members.
- Help maintain and improve code quality and organization.
- Document software functionality.
- Team player who's able to work in a tightly integrated development group.
- Able to offer and accept constructive criticism on style and methodology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work remotely and still collaborate with other team members.
- Able to deliver quality software to solve customer needs.
- Passion for writing software and expanding skill set to include new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and web methodologies and technologies.
- Proficient in C# and/or Visual Basic .NET.
- Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and good design patterns.
- Familiarity with relational or document databases.
- Desire to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated unit tests is a plus.
- Past experience with code repositories. (Git, TFS, Subversion, etc…)