Azure Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA- Remote Flex- $115k!!!!
Will be onsite once safe to return to office conditions!!
No Visa Sponsorship| US Citizen and Green Card Holders Only
Azure and Network Engineer who is strong in all the most common networking & security technologies. This hybrid role will also work with the team to improve and manage our Azure environment. In addition to strong technical aptitudes, backed by at least 7+ years of in the trenches experience, this person is a good communicator and a person who can operate in critical situations. This person should be able to execute with a high degree of success in integrating and/or resolving issues with Azure, network, VPN, firewall, FTP/SFTP, Windows Servers/VMs and more.
7+ years of relevant experience
· Azure policies, tags, RBAC and governance definition through deployment and support
· Documentation of enterprise class networks
· Work on cross functional teams and projects
· Takes ownership of tasks and follows through to ensure complete resolution
· Takes a personal interest in, and responsibility for, quality of work they perform or are associated with
· Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing technically detailed tasks
· Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
· Ability and willingness to recognize when it is necessary to ask for technical expertise from others without unnecessarily burdening other team members
· Ability to provide accurate time estimates for how long a task will take
· Understands that the success of individuals is measured by the success of their teams
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies using self-study materials and intuition
· Ability to articulate technical information clearly and simply to non-technical people
· Enjoys helping people to the extent that no problem is considered mundane, no matter how simple the solution
· Is self-motivated and can be self-directed when necessary
· Enjoys sharing information, supporting others, and working on a team to achieve team goals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Understanding of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
· Azure Networking and Systems/Environment management
· Understanding of VPNs and other security technologies
· Experience with routers and firewalls (Palo Alto preferred)
· Understanding and proficient in using network troubleshooting tools.
· ezlthcaareHealthcare experience a plus
· Azure SQL Database experience moving to PaaS is a plus