Supply Chain Coordinator (Dynamics NAV) - LDN
What is the role?
I am seeking a skilled supply chain/ logistics professional, with system exposure in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision ERP software, for a fantastic new role with an expanding, London based business. My client are in the process of implementing the latest version of Dynamics NAV, D365 Business Central, and is actively seeking an enthusiastic coordinator to join the team - supporting the development of my clients' supply chain and logistics business processes, combined with ensuring they maximise their use of the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC system.
My client has modern offices based on the outskirts of Gloucester and offer flexibility to work from home where necessary.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on involvement in the end to end supply chain/ logistics/ 3PL life cycle - analysis, planning, reporting, forecasting, management/ controls
* Analysis and process improvement of my clients Dynamics 365 Business Central/ NAV system
* Involved in business process/ change management projects end to end - design through to go-live
* Communicating across all areas of the business and coordinating/ managing with third parties
What skills do I need?
* A proven track record in supply chain/ logistics coordination, planning and management
* End to end Dynamics NAV/NAVISION implementation experience
* Analytical approach, with a key attention to detail and methodical approach
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
What can the company offer me?
* A fantastic base salary up to £30,000 (flexibility based on profile)
* Company benefits package including 25 days holiday/ pension scheme
* Growing, financially stable business with openings for internal progression
* Exciting growth plans and projects for 2020 and beyond
Apply today to discuss the role - if you're actively looking but would like to chat around the market drop me a call as well.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304, email to email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn; https://www.linkedin.com/in/imogen-deville-688b89169/.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.