Azure Solutions Architect - Palm Beach, FL
Looking for an experienced Azure Solutions Architect to join a fast growing company. If you have experience in multiple cloud platforms this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification
- Proven experience owning technical strategy and solutions from design through to successful delivery
- Experience designing, planning and delivering cloud migration projects in enterprise environments
- Experience leading other team members to deliver solution elements
- Extensive experience architecting cloud solutions in complex enterprise environments
- Excellent stakeholder management of senior decision makers
- Strong understanding of traditional infrastructure environments including security and networking
- Experience on creating web app, app services, service bus, Azure AD and ADFS
- Understands application and workload move dispositions (cloud, P2V, V2H, Lift and Shift) and the methodologies around each
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Web apps, web roles, worker roles, Service Fabric
- Knowledge on Azure automation, Azure PowerShell, ARM template and Azure CLI
- Good to have knowledge on Azure IaaS, PaaS, DevOps services, SQL implementations and management.
- Good awareness of end-to-end business applications and enterprise services
- Proactive working style and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Great analytical skills and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Client focused with strong presentation skills and written communication
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Strong knowledge on IAC tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5568 (ext 5568) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.