Your new company:
Your new company is one of Australia and New Zealand's leading Data & Analytics consultancies. Within the Melbourne region they have an agile, autonomous team with commitment to delivering outstanding customer service. They provide best-practice Microsoft Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing on-premise and Azure cloud solutions to their clients across various domains including Utilities, Healthcare and Retail.
You will be responsible for engaging with clients to lead and deliver exceptional end-to-end solutions using Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), DW and Azure Modern Data technologies. You will be in a small team of around 15-20 consultants operating in the Melbourne area, with a flat, flexible and autonomous structure.
- Extensive commercial development experience using the MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Power BI
- Exceptionally strong hands-on commercial experience in Azure Data technologies e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure Databases, Analysis Services, Data Bricks, Logic Apps, Power BI etc.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and reporting solution strategy, architecture design and implementation.
- Exceptionally strong client engagement experience, an ability to build rapport with clients, communicate and understand their business requirements
- Consulting experience will be highly regarded
Your new organisation has a social, inclusive and equal culture with a focus towards continuous learning and career growth within the organisation. Within the data and analytics environment this organisation gives you the tools, training, experience and autonomy with the aim of becoming a practice lead in your desired technology.
For more information, or to apply, please send your complete CV to Nikki Hall at or alternatively give me a call on +61 386580722
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Technology Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency in Australia. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Australia and have never had more live requirements & BI jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals in the sphere than now.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft BI market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft BI / Azure / Azure Data Factory / Azure Synapse (DW) / Azure SQL DB / Power BI / Data Analytics / Data Insights / MS SQL / Business Intelligence / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / Data visualisation / Microsoft tools / Data Warehousing / Data Management
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy