We've all heard of struggling companies in recent months and there haven't been many companies in a position to hire (if anything people have done the opposite). However, 1 of my clients based in the North-East have kept their momentum going and even managed to build on the success they've had in recent years, averaging 53% Growth per year.
This hire is the most senior hire into the sales team yet but certainly not the only one that will be taking place this year with headcount growth expected across the board.
With a Silver Microsoft Partnership, Citrix and a Sage Partnership too, they're making steps in the right direction but they still have plenty more room to grow, with ambitious plans for their Microsoft 365, Azure and Citrix sales offering.
What we're looking for now is an experienced Microsoft/Cloud solutions salesperson from an MSP or VAR/reseller background to lead this team onwards and upwards with significant financial backing
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategic Vendor Relationships
- Junior sales team
- Partner Manager
- Account Director
- Senior Sales Solution Consultant (future hire)
- Providing and analysing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Lead Enterprise sales pitches and closes working with Solution Architects and Account Director.
- Creating and presenting regular performance data
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Managing and owning strategic relationship with Key vendors
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years Selling consultancy services and IT solutions sales
- MSP/VAR background
- Any exposure to the healthcare or legal vertical is very applicable
- Full details of commission and target structure on application but OTE will be around around £95k with possibility of another £20k bonus.
- Remote working with a couple of days a month in the office to integrate with the team
- Company Pension
- Car Allowance
- Share options (in the future)
- Perkbox Membership
- Access to Private GP Healthcare through Doctor Care Anywhere
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- A flexible working approach