My client is a leading international industrial service provider. They provide their services in two business areas: Engineering & Maintenance and Technologies. They are particularly active in Europe, North America, and the Middle East. The group currently employs around 34,000 employees and stands for the highest level of safety and quality. In the 2019 financial year they generated sales more than £4 billion. My client likes to pride themselves on their development platform with most management positions being filled by Junior staff, demonstrating their desire to promote internally where possible. They have an Academy to help all ages/levels of staff learn new skills and gain new qualifications.
As a controller you are responsible for providing the regional management with information required for decision-making purposes. To this end, you will work closely with the region's legal entities. In addition, you will serve as the interface between head office finance, and the regions legal entities
- To validate and analyse legal entities reporting, budgeting, and forecasting as well as prepare region reports, budgets and forecasts.
- To analyse and interpret the legal entities business performance and to determine opportunities and risks for region's earnings.
- To analyse and support division accounting (review of local quarterly and annual financial statements, definition, and implementation of central accounting parameters in line with IFRS, support for internal and external audits) in conjunction with the relevant group functions
- To identify potential for improvement, implement corrective measures and support region management in the evaluation of strategic opportunities and the achievement of strategic objectives.
- To ensure that reporting is in line with group requirements and financial and reporting processes and procedures are aligned within the region.
- To actively promote/advocate the needs of the region's legal entities within the head office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting Qualification - CIMA or ACCA
- Good working knowledge of all accounting working practices
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally in an international group environment together with a solid track record in controlling and accounting
- Proven IFRS accounting skills. Very good knowledge of MS Excel and extensive ERP Knowledge; Navision would be a plus.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact James by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.