Senior .NET Developer - Darlington - (£45,000 - £50,000)
The organisation is based in Darlington and they are currently looking for someone who has lots of experience from a variety of different roles. They ideally need an exceptional Developer who can lead and motivate others within a team. This is a vital hire for the business, now that they are moving more towards test driven development and automation.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on cutting edge projects, primarily enterprise in scale and focused around emerging markets such as Big Data, Cloud and AI. As a C# Developer you'll be expected to work across the full Software Development , working with both internal and external teams.
- The technical skills you will work with; Microsoft technologies (.NET Core, C#, SQL, MVC4 +, Server on Microsoft Azure.
- Work closely with your team and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product and project managers.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£45,000 - £50,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Head of Development roles in the future.
What's in this for you?
- Home working - 3 Days a week post COVID.
- Flexible Hours - 35hours a week. They pride themselves on offering flexibility with working hours; they can generally accommodate your needs e.g. for caring or for lifestyle balance
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- Team days/nights out
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity or other roles similar to this, then I would be happy to set up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.