Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX Specialist (Warehousing/ Supply Chain)
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a brilliant, UK retail and distribution firm as they look to add to their passionate team with an functional Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX specialist who can offer strengths in warehousing and supply chain business process. As the business moves through an exciting period in their transformation/ ERP transition, the role offers the chance to join a like minded group and take a leading role in the end to end project cycle. The key focus will be to take the lead in the development of my clients pivotal warehousing processes, and ensure how they are utilised through Dynamics 365 to maximum effect.
The role is office based in the North East of England, with flexibility for occasional work from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on, end to end implementation cycle responsibilities - inc. Analysis, Design, Testing, Training, Support
- Understanding warehousing/ supply chain business processes and developing functional improvements to boost efficiency
- Developing functional documentation to compliment developments and taking a key stance in rolling out changes company wide
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record in Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX implementation
- Strong functional cycle skills, including strengths in analysis/ design, testing, training and go-ilve
- Solid understanding across other areas of Microsoft stack, including Power BI, Power Automate (prev. MS Flow), Power Apps
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach in a user/ stakeholder facing environment
- A fantastic base salary up to £60,000
- Competitive company benefits package
- Excellent career development/ training prospects
- Company incentives/ discounts/ perks
- The opportunity to be part of a brilliant project team, on an exciting D365 F&O roll out
Interested in a fresh challenge in D365 F&O implementation? Apply now!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ AX2012/ AX2009/ AX DEVELOPER/ 365 F&O/ FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ DYNAMICS 365