MS-Dynamics Senior Functional Consultant -Microsoft Gold Partner
I am currently working in close partnership with a Microsoft Gold partner in the West Mids, they are looking to add experienced NAV/Business Central Functional consultants to an expert team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a lead role in new projects up and coming in the Dynamics market with a fantastic company.
The role offers:
- Opportunity to work directly with Business Central projects
- Exciting Projects to play a huge part in
- Excellent Salary package of up to 65K
- Working with a reputable Microsoft Gold Partner
Suitable skillsets will include:
- Previous implementation consultancy experience with Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- Requirement to travel 2/3 days per week is essential to this role
- Strong communication with organisational skills
- Understanding of Retail, Manufacturing or Finance would be beneficial
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Adam Kennedy by phone on 0191 594 9714 or send your current CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 594 9714 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org