BI Consultant - London - £35-50k
A well-established consultancy working primarily with clients in the Financial and Public sectors is looking for a BI Consultant to join their expanding team.
This will be a varied and challenging role which will require you to work on end-to-end projects to deliver high quality BI solutions and related projects to clients across financial and public sectors. As this is a senior role you will also be expected to be the technical authority within project teams and support more junior consultants.
Your role will involve:
- Developing BI solutions
- Utilising SSIS for ETL development
- SQL back-end development
- Using SSAS to create cubes
- Creating accurate reports using SSRS
- Developing high-quality and interactive dashboards using Power BI or Qlikview
- Keeping up to data with technical advancements in data visualisation and cloud products
- Assisting the data engineering team where required
- Helping to support and develop more junior consultants
- An aspect of pre-sales and business development when working with clients
- Effective requirement gathering and project delivery
To be a good fit for this role you should have strong technical experience and be experienced working directly with clients. You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the following technical skills:
- Strong experience with SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Strong background as a BI Consultant/Developer
- Strong experience across the full MS BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience with ETL development
- A strong understanding of data warehousing methodologies, development and maintenance
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
This role will also involve an element of travel.
If this looks like your next career step then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.