Business Intelligence Architect - Stockholm
My client are currently undergoing the implementation of BI solutions, on a journey from on-premise BI solutions and the transition to a cloud BI environment. As a BI architect you have the task of making sure that the architecture supports the business needs both in general and specifically for the solutions. You are also responsible for the development method and best practice. In close cooperation with the BI team you will help develop and implement solutions. The position provides many opportunities to tailor the tasks to your skills.
You get to work with many different parts of the business in order to support the overall business needs and requirements.
- 5+ years' experience of BI and/or data warehouse
- 3+ years' experience of working with SQL Server and Microsoft BI platform, particularly Microsoft SSIS, and SSAS
- Experience of with BI development focusing on back-end development
- Understanding and experience of ETL process and DW design and modelling
- Experienced in architecture on numerous projects
- Experience in Azure DW is merited
- You have good knowledge in how a business system works
- You understand the needs of the business and can translate these to BI solutions
- You are a team player
- You take initiative and you are driven
Required language skills
You are fluent in Swedish and English
To join this hugely talented environment - contact me today. Send your CV to Matthew Hall - email@example.com or call +44 191 338 6630 for more information on this and similar jobs opportunities!
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com.
BI Architect / Business Intelligence Architect / BI / Business Intelligence / MS BI / SQL Server / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / Azure / Data warehouse / design / development / Stockholm / Sweden