My client, one of the biggest companies in its service industry (this is an in-house position), is seeking a highly experienced Digital Solutions Manager now!
My client is looking to hire is someone who could ensure the successful delivery of projects related to the continuous improvement of our Digital Commerce (e-Commerce), Mobile App, Web Applications, and CRM systems! You will be an accomplished people manager, able to manage both internal and external teams as well as third party vendors. Internally, you will have a team of digital analysts as direct reports. This is a new position which just come out to the market! Don't miss it! Apply now!
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects related to the continuous improvement of our Digital and Retail systems.
- Lead and manage the IT aspect of the business, including collecting business requirements, managing the project development life cycle and adopting technologies after implementation.
- Ensure knowledge sharing on both project management and technical know-how between project/ cross-functional teams.
- Act as knowledge node of Digital Solutions in retail environment and continue to push for appropriate technology adoption, keep update of latest digital solutions.
- Run multiple parallel projects across different areas, manage at enough level of detail and accuracy.
- Able to mitigate risks, resource management and drive tactical plans; Able to act as internal "consultant" to facilitate requirement discussions and manage requirements from business users.
- Degree or above holder in Computer Science, Digital Commerce or IT related discipline.
- Knowledge in Retail/ Digital solution related, e.g. Mobile apps, Web development, CRM Applications, and e-Commerce etc.
- Knowledge in implementing, managing and supporting leading e-Commerce package solutions that integrate to a back office ERP application for features.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to high standards of operational delivery and clinical governance.
- Self-confident, open minded with a pragmatic "can do" attitude.
- Digital savvy, passionate about the latest technology, data and problem solving.
They are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, depends on your experience and skill. Any enquires please feel free to call Ruby at +852 3018 0380; or email Ruby by email@example.com.