Integration Developer - Örebro / Stockholm
An organisation who are specialising in systems integration are looking for sharp IT professionals to join the team. Since the start, this company have had strong growth and have managed to establish long-term relationships with a number of interesting customers; some of which are the largest companies in the Nordic region.
If you have solid experience in system development and most preferably in system integration, this could be the role for you. This company primarily work in a Microsoft-based environment with .NET and Azure, but also have experience from integration work in other environments such as Java and AWS.
You will become an important player in the IT team and therefore you should enjoy taking on responsibility, thrive in customer relationships where you have the ability to translate your knowledge into concrete solutions. You are used to acting independently and not afraid to take your own initiative. As a person, you should be open, positive and suit an organisation which is characterised by entrepreneurship and short decision paths.
- Full stack background within .NET development
- Good understanding of the different strategies / methods in system integration: REST, Microservices, SOA, ESB.
- Knowledge of Azure (Service bus, Logic Apps, Functions)
- API Management
- Experience in agile development methodology, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- BizTalk Server experience
- Experience of databases eg. SQL server
- Certification in Azure, .Net, Biztalk, SQL server.
- Academic degree in IT
What the company can offer you:
- Inspiring workplace with great opportunities to develop your skills further
- Close-knit company culture with great opportunities to participate and contribute to the company's overall development
- Ambitious colleagues with high knowledge and who are very eager to help whenever and wherever they can..
Interested in applying or simply want to finding out more?