Power BI Specialist - Bergen / Hordaland
My client is an growing BI and cloud partner in Bergen with offices throughout Norway. They currently require a Power BI Developer to join them in Bergen to join the analytics team.
My client requires the following skills for the role
Knowledge & Skills
- BI (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL/DI design and implement, Information Security)
- Dev ( SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, PowerBI, MDX, ETL, Cube Development, OLAP)
- 7 years BI development exposure
- Very strong Power BI development. Being able to extract data from cloud databases and put it into meaningful information
- Azure background is preferable in Azure SQL, Azure DW, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Data Lakes.
- Building data pipelines though HD Insight
- Microsoft Certification beneficial
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm globally, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners and End Users throughout Africa and the Globe and we have never had more live requirement jobs for Microsoft BI professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in South Africa and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are.
Key Words; MS BI, Microsoft BI, Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, Developer, Technical, Bergen, Norway