User Researcher, 50K, Reading, Berkshire, Flexible working opportunities available
We are looking to hire a User Researcher to join our Product Design team to own the strategy and development of of our user community. Critical to the success of the role will be the ability to engage our customers, partners, prospects, staff and developers across multiple physical and online channels. The goal of the User Researcher is to facilitate and channel market insights into our product design team and create a highly engaged community of customers.
As the advocate for the community, you will establish and lead a passionate user group that actively drives our product forward. You will own the strategy for creating engaging activities including online hubs, meetups and design thinking sessions. You will conduct community research projects that will be critical in driving our roadmap, feature development and overall user experience, helping us deliver category defining product experiences for our users.
In order to be successful, you will need to be an excellent communicator, ruthlessly focused, creative and execution driven.
- Maintain an active, engaged user group through our digital hub.
- Write and post engaging content to drive user interaction.
- Work with marketing to execute regular meetups and user events.
- As a member of the UX team conduct market and customer research to support product definition.
- Participate in outbound physical and digital communications to the user community.
- Feedback and input into key investment decisions based on community input.
- Work with product colleagues to test and validate software releases with the community.
- Test and validate concepts with the user community.
- Execute user testing.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience maintaining, managing and developing an online user group.
- Or previous experience of UX or product research projects or as a product owner, customer success manager or product manager.
- Exposure to UX analysis or product design methodology including design thinking, moderated & un-moderated testing.
- Experience with of working in a SaaS business.
- Experience of working with cross-functional and international teams with carried and distributed stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience leading regular communications to large groups of users.
- Experience as an evangelist or presenter.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and documentation skills with keen ability to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in business terms
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written, and is able to convey complex issues in a concise manner
- Must be organized and capable of tracking /managing multiple high priority issues simultaneously
- Highly self-sufficient; a strong self-starter; logical, methodical, and has strong interest in process improvement
For more information, send your CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org
UX Designer, UX researcher, SaaS, Digital, Product, Reading, Berkshire, Surrey, London, Greater London