We are seeking talented DevOps engineers in Oslo, to work with a great company in the medical industry, helping to reduce waiting times through quick payment solutions. This role is focused heavily on the application operations, management and automation. It is a big role managing business-critical solutions and you will have a range of tasks, such as:
- Automation of manual routines and tasks
- Daily checks and manual routines
- Scripting in PowerShell
- Maintenance of infrastructure
- Work with work flow, support the teams with their work flow
- Work with SQL and SQL scripting
- Remote desktops
- Maintaining applications and system administrator tasks such as troubleshooting and debugging
- Fix common challenges on the Microsoft platform (Azure)
- Disaster management and recovery.
This role is focused on automation, requiring an eye for detail to truly excel. Your role will also involve you identifying potential improvements with the platform and having a good understanding of AzureDevOps.
The company provide over 1,200 self-service payment terminals to doctors, physios and dentists, with an 85% market share. The company handle over 50,000 transactions a day and deal with the full payment process for there customers. The team today are 45 in the IT department and you would be a crucial new member of the department. You need experience with:
- Experience with Automation and implementation of this in an operations platform
- Worked with AzureDevOps
- Preferably knowledge of BluePrism on RPA
- Experience with automation and robotization
- MS SQL and Poweshell scripting
- Quality and Service minded
- Fluent Norwegian and English
The company can offer you a role in a business which has experienced rapid growth and unique challenges you may have never faced in previous roles. Overall, you will be working in an exciting industry, helping have a genuine impact on the medical sector.
If you are a DevOps specialist and you're looking for a new role, please get in touch quickly.