Senior Systems Architect - Remote - $110,000
I am seeking a Senior Systems Architect in Charlotte, NC who is hands on with Azure Infrastructure and Network but also has leadership and mentoring experience to step into a senior level role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop, implement, and maintain both on-premise servers and cloud hosted solutions to drive the organization's secure collaborative network.
- Have awareness of emerging trends for both hardware and software infrastructure and integrate research to inform decision making.
- Assessing, designing, development, and deployment of large applications.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical users after understanding their needs
- Prioritizing quality support for the end user group using Zendesk (CRM Software).
What You Will Bring:
- Expertise in compute, network, storage, and security and be able to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Networking Architecture & Network Administration Support; Azure Active Directory synchronization, Permissions & Group Policy, Domain Name System (DNS) and Distributed File System (DFS).
- Command of one or more scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Managing the purchase and renewals, testing, implementation, and supporting network communications and software applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to be solutions driven
- Full insurance package
- PTO package
- Ability to work remote
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph directly: 704 247 5568
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.