My client, an award winning MS Gold Partner in Denmark are looking to add a senior Sales Manager to their leadership team in their flagship office in South Jutland.
This is a position carrying senior responsibilities involving key business development tasks and looking at how to continue the development of departments both by targeted project victories and stakeholder engagement.
You will be working as part of the leadership team in the flagship office, as well as other senior members of management who work across other parts of Denmark.
You will be given great influence, freedom and independence in this role to really make a difference and continue to drive quality in an organisation which has been established for many years as a clear leader in their field.
The main areas of the business are working within the NAV & BC networks & channels within a variety of industries, in particular, Finance, Trade, Production & Retail.
Role & Responsibilities
- New Business Development Tasks
- Identifying and Qualifying Future Project assignments
- Managing and Enhancing current project pipelines within existing client portfolio
- Stakeholder management, involvement in C-level meetings and key strategic decisions
- Co-ordinating with Senior Management on future projects and targeted areas of improvement
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ Years of ERP Solutions Sales Experience
- Strong track record of ERP Project Wins and full contract processes
- Experienced in both hunting and farming tasks
- Experience handling senior leadership tasks and strategic viewpoints
- Flexible working hours
- Phone, Laptop, Internet
- Access to various social activities within the business
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics NAV/Business Central opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call William Smith on +45 8874 1100.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Navision jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Denmark have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamics NAV / Navision job opportunities in Denmark, I can be contacted on +45 8874 1100 where confidentiality is guaranteed.