IT, Application Support - Cheshire, UK
A global client of mine, a leader in their industry... is looking for a Application Support Engineer to join their team, which is supporting over 450 applications and a user base of 6,000+ staff.
- 70% of the role will be focussed on Service & Process Improvements
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Deployment Management
- Continuous Service Improvement
- 30% of the tole will be focussed on Technical Support
- Improvements to controls
- Develop automations, monitoring and alerting
- Identify manual touch points and streamline embedded processes
- ITIL Framework
- Windows Server
- Windows management
- T-SQL / SQL : querying, log shipping and cluster management - don't need to be an expert but have a good understanding
- Workflow based applications
- API's, AWS and Salesforce (nice to have)
- Understand DR testing (nice to have)
- External software used Splunk,Dynamics (nice to have)
- Global, corporate environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £28,000 and £38,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set.
- On site Parking
- Paid On Call
- Fully remote work COVID
- Semi remote work post COVID (2 days in office, 3 from home)
- Plus more...
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.