Performance Analysis Manager - Home-based - £35-45k
A well-established property owner and service provider company are looking to hire an experienced Performance Analysis Manager to join their talented team. This is a home-based role with occasional travel into London.
The main purpose of the role is to track and improve performance across the technology services directorate as well as owning/managing technology awareness, communications, and other related duties. The performance management framework, which you will own, spans across the CIO, Strategy Performance/Governance, Business Insight, Delivery, Project Management, and Service Operations.
You will be expected to track and review the performance across all teams, understand metrics and KPI's which are in place, and agree/implement action plans which improve performance in each area. You will report on the performance across the teams on a regular cycle to the leadership team. You will work closely with this leadership team to ensure that the value/quality of this performance is understood as well as implementing methods which demonstrate the benefits of doing so.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective performance tracking in monthly review cycles and that reports/dashboards are updated accurately and to timescales.
- Owning the performance management framework - ensuring that it is accurate, consistent and of a high quality.
- Work closely with all teams to ensure that there is continuous improvement, reviewing performance, carrying out root cause analysis, and identifying any trends.
- Making sure that action plans are clearly established, can be tracked, and benefits are highlighted and agreed.
- Ensure performance metrics and KPI's are constantly reviewed with delivery teams and updated where necessary.
- Ensuring that overall business and technology strategy are considered when tracking performance.
- Owning, creating and coordinating content for key governance forums.
- Ensuring that communication and awareness approaches are delivered, including creating proposed content and reviewing this with stakeholders.
- Articulating the value and benefits that effective performance management can bring across functions and teams.
- Coordinating technology demonstrations and bringing together necessary speakers and coordinating the logistics involved.
- Ensuring that teams are bought in to the necessary framework and work towards imporving the directorates performance overall.
- Actively support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead on communications for the whole directorate.
- Lead on the content required for key governance meetings.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience working within a Performance Management role.
- Good understanding of Power BI or equivalent tools, e.g. Qlikview or Tableau.
- Experience of the technology end-to-end lifecycle.
- Understanding of data management models.
- Experience presenting data and insights to senior members within an organisation.
- Client-facing experience.
- Experience successfully implementing performance management.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- You must have experience within property services or similar industry.
If this looks like the next step in your career then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.