Senior Systems DevOps Engineer- Tampa, FL- Permanent- $120,000
The Senior Systems Engineer, DevOps is responsible for the systems implementation and management of IT cloud systems in support of day to day 24x7 IT operations. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for assisting and / or leading in the requirements gathering, designing, testing, implementation, operational support, and re-engineering evaluation for enterprise technical solutions.
- Provides technical leadership, hands-on implementation skills, and extensive troubleshooting skills for complex infrastructure and day to day IT operations support of operating system and application issues.
- Proactively troubleshoots and implements solutions to ensure that all cloud systems, products, and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Proactively plan and implement remediations for potential performance issues within the cloud infrastructure.
- Train team members on aspects of cloud implementations, maintenance, and controls.
- Provide knowledge transfer for implementation and troubleshooting of corporate cloud technologies.
- Serves as a liaison or technical resource for others in IT or to partners within other business units.
- Participate in documentation and planning of business continuity procedures to ensure smooth failover of the datacenter to alternate locations including cloud infrastructures.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff as appropriate.
- Assist in developing IT standards and procedures for cloud implementations.
- Participates in IT Security assessments, risk analysis and reporting.
Work Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or relevant work experience.
- 3 years working in a DevOps environment
- 3 years implementing cloud and on premises solutions utilizing CI/CD processes
- 5 years experience in supporting day to day IT Operations on premises and cloud
- 5 years experience implementing and migrating enterprise - wide systems to cloud infrastructures
- 5 years' experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS
- 4 years' exposure working with Azure Active Directory
- 4 years creating scripts for automating process improvements
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com