Azure DevOps Technical Consultant - Rotterdam
(English or Dutch speaking)
Salary: €3500 - €5000 bruto
This high-profile Microsoft Gold Partner is growing their team of Technical Consultants, they work in smaller teams to retain quality of the work and facilitate personal development.
They guide organisations on their digital transition to Azure cloud, they advise them on their strategy and transformation. They help to identify how to improve their productivity and strengthen their competitive position in the market. Analysing resources and roadmaps, implementing and monitoring applications and systems in the Cloud.
Innovation through application development is what these companies will strive towards achieving where you will help to design, implement and automate the systems and processes.
Your developed knowledge of Azure DevOps will be challenged and developed with fun and exciting projects at current and new clients.
As an Azure DevOps Technical Consultant, you'll be consulting the client on a high level of the infrastructure and design carrying out some technical duties looking at how to automate processes, streamlining the business further.
This company is hiring at all levels, with more experience you will be able to communicate with higher levels in the business.
Working alongside enthusiasts who are passionate about Azure DevOps, sharing knowledge with your open colleagues and learning directly from your senior experts.
They are offering:
- You will be surrounded by Cloud experts who will directly shadow and mentor you through your onboarding
- Work on some of the most sought after projects in the international market
- Develop your analytical and strategic mindset with challenging cases
- Career progression and personal development
- Learning opportunities and any training you desire
- Attend global Microsoft conferences
- Small family-like working culture with benefits of working in an international company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Applicants from outside of the Netherlands will not be considered.
Apply with your updated resume.
More information about the role and the company can be found at the contact details below: