IT Technical Support (Dynamics NAV/Business Central), W.Yorkshire
The client I am working with are a national organisation in the healthcare sector, with offices all over the world and with a real passion for ensuring that technology acts as an enabler rather than a blocker within the business. They are going through a huge period of transformational change and are looking to recruit into their Senior Management team by hiring an IT Admin. Reporting on the board and offering the opportunity to mould the technical direction of this expansion enterprise.
The role, is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's IT helpdesk and internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central/SAP. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is an iT Support/Admin
- Supporting a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Work alongside a team of 2 IT Technicians
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Experience developing within Dynamics Navision
- Website/Portal Development
- Web Services and Web Utilities
- SOAP and ODATA connections
- Experience managing/administering Databases and SQL Server/Management Studio
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 25,000 - 40,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £40 million in the next 2 years - potential to access to company shares & discounts
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.