Is your mind always in the cloud and you think of nothing else but ways that the cloud can improve business processes? Join one of the leading consultancy companies in Rotterdam that help big clients make that digital transformation. Work with smart like-minded colleagues and build something beautiful together with them.
The Role: Senior Cloud Engineer
- You will contribute to the design and architecture of applications in the project
- You will support the team with application configurations and services (functional, integration, user acceptance, performance, etc)
- You will work on setting up, automatization and optimization of cloud infrastructure
- You will responsible for setting up strategies and advising on current "practices".
- You will be monitoring systems and anticipating problems, identifying improvements and automating manual processes.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in custom software development, roles such as software developer or system engineer.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and you are familiar with application packaging (example with Docker) and virtual machines.
- Knowledge and experience Azure, Automating tools (such as Puppet, SCCM and git), Scripting languages, infrastructure and coding.
- Creative, positive view, customer and solutions-oriented attitude
- English fluency (Dutch will be a big plus)
What they offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Travel expenses, laptop and smart phone
- Flexible work hours
- Growth and development possibilities with an education budget
- International company that is also informal with smart like-minded colleagues
- Offices in the Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam - great location and beautiful office space
- Fun social events and sport activities
- Work on big challenging projects that will keep you excited for more
To Apply and to get more information Contact:
If you want more information about this or other roles that we might have don't hesitate to reach out to me.