Senior Dynamics CRM/ D365 Consultant - Relocation Opportunity!
Could you see yourself relocating and progressing your career in different country? If so, this could be the role for you!
I am actively representing a reputable, global MS Gold Partner as they build their award winning Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM team with a Senior Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Consultant - a job opportunity based from the idyllic island of Malta! This fantastic opening offers the chance to relocate and grow your career experience on exciting new D365 CE projects - working within a knowledgeable, like-minded team, in a brilliant Microsoft Gold Partner environment offering excellent training/ career progression prospects.
My client is in a position to sponsor work permit/ VISA's, and welcomes applicants worldwide who are interested in a fresh challenge in Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM development!
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on responsibility across the end to end project implementation life cycle
- Functional solution design, analysis, requirement gathering and functional documentation development
- Involvement in leading the installation, config, UAT and training phases leading the project go-live
- Business process/ system improvement activities post go-live
- Practice development activity including assistance in development implementation best practice procedures and industry tailored market offerings
The role will be based from modern offices in Valletta, the capital of Malta, with flexibility to occasionally work from home, and occasional customer site travel (fully expensed).
Skills & Experience required:
- A proven track record in the functional implementation of Dynamics CRM/ 365 Customer Engagement
- Hands on experience across the full functional implementation life cycle (inc. project analysis, design, FDD writing, testing, training and go-live support)
- Broad modular exposure, ideally including Marketing, Field Services, Customer Service, Sales and PSA
- Understanding of D365 Power Platform (Power BI, Flow, Power Apps)
- Firm business process/ vertical specialisms - ideally including manufacturing, finance, supply chain, sales or service
- The opportunity to relocate and grow your career experience with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner in a new country
- A competitive starting base salary, and excellent company benefits package, and certified MS training
- The chance to work in a like minded, experienced Dynamics team - supportive team culture
- Fantastic openings for further international career progression
APPLY NOW and do not miss this brilliant step forward in your Dynamics 365 career.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org