Dynamics 365 CE Developer (Dynamics CRM) - Relocation Opportunity!
Have you ever considered progressing and developing your career in a new country? If so, this could be the role for you!
I'm recruiting on behalf of an established, international MS Gold Partner as they look to grow their reputable Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM team with an experienced technical developer - all based on the idyllic island of Malta. This is a unique opportunity to relocate and challenge yourself on exciting new D365 CE projects - working within a like minded team, and in a fantastic Microsoft Gold Partner environment offering phenomenal training/ career progression prospects.
My client is in a position to sponsor work permit/ VISA's, and welcomes applicants worldwide who are interested in a fresh challenge in Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM development!
Role & Responsibilities
- Technical analysis, design and technical documentation development
- Hands on development of core & non core elements of Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM solution, combined with further integration in the likes of PowerApps, Azure, LogicApps and Power BI
- Code review and management - source control, unit testing
- Active involvement in technical project strategy and release management within a team
- Risk analysis and issue resolution to 3rd line level
The role will be based from modern offices in Valletta, the capital of Malta, with flexibility to occasionally work from home, and occasional customer site travel (fully expensed).
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM development, across D365 CE / CRM Online, CRM 2015 or 2016
- Hands-on ability in the design and development of Dynamics 365 CE extensions - customised work flows, plugins. Further understanding in .NET development
- End to end technical project lifecycle skills, including code review and management, testing and build process
- Broad modular understanding of Dynamics CRM/ CE - ideally including Field Service, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing
- Integration skills with the likes of PowerBI, Azure, Power/ LogicApps
- Methodical approach - confident in MBS Project Methodology
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with a confident approach to user/ customer interaction remotely and face to face
- The opportunity to relocate and grow your career experience with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner in a new country
- A competitive starting base salary, and excellent company benefits package, and certified MS training
- The chance to work in a like minded, experienced Dynamics team - supportive team culture
- Fantastic openings for further international career progression
APPLY NOW and do not miss this brilliant step forward in your Dynamics 365 career.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com