Senior Full Stack Developer - South of Charlotte, NC
Seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who has advanced experienced with SQL, MVC and C#. The location is south of Charlotte with Friday perks.
· Working on a mid-sized team to add new features and functionality to our web application using C# with the MVC architecture.
· Providing ongoing support and iterative new development for this application.
· Modifying SQL database structure to support all new features and functionality.
· Performing integration testing with various systems.
· Adding and updating existing pages in an MVC environment using defined coding standards.
· Working on the conversion project to transition the core platform to a microservice-based architecture using Angular 7+
· 5+ years of professional experience with ASP.NET Web API / MVC web applications written in C#.
· Strong T-SQL skills including writing and optimizing complex queries.
· Ability to build and consume REST web services built with ASP.NET Web API.
· Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap
· Proven ability to turn web designs into a functional web application.
· .NET Core experience.
· Experience with modern versions of the Angular framework
· Entity Framework (preferably code-first).
· Experience writing unit tests / TDD.
· Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
· Experience with preprocessed CSS languages (LESS, SASS, etc.).
· Strong proficiency with modern CSS layout systems including CSS Grid and Flexbox.
· Agile/Scrum environment experience.
· Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and find solutions.
· Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and keeping up on the latest best practices
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at 704-247-5568.
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.