One of the world's largest Investment Banks are looking to recruit experienced Software Developers with proven Front Office Development to be based out of their HQ in London. The organisation are at the cutting edge of technology and consider technology to be an enabler rather than a blocker, with technology ultimately acting as the catalyst for every decision they make in the banking world.
These roles sit at VP-level and are part of a huge recruitment drive within their 'Post-Trade Technology' function, with the bulk of the work focused around the development of greenfield applications that are used by Traders in real-time. They are currently using a diverse tech stack (Java, C#, WPF, Angular, REST) so will take candidates from either a JAva or C#/WPF background. Moreover, this role will form part of a wider program of work focusing on their on-going AWS migration.
As a Front Office Developer, you will get involved in the mentoring and coaching of the more junior members of the team and will be given an opportunity to participate in architectural discussions. However, the main focus of this role is hands on engineering.
In order to apply, please review the below candidate requirements:
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven commercial experience working with either the Java stack (ideally Java 8-11, Spring Boot, Hibernate) or the C#.NET stack (ideally WPF, WCF, SQL).
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Principles (OOP) and Design Patterns.
- Commercial experience working within a Front Office, Trade and/or Capital Markets environment. Wider knowledge of trends within Banking and FS is preferred.
- Experience working with Microservices and an understanding of Multi-threading.
- Commercial experience developing front end/UI applications using Angular, Bootstrap and React.
- Strong database skills in either MS SQL, MongoDB, MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Commercial experience working with development tools including Git, GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and JIRA.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
- Contact Number: 0191 338 7540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.