It's an international company that focuses on the production and installation of equipment for large areas. They work on government projects or have private clients and work together to come up with a brighter solution. The company has been doing very well and keeps growing. They have a lovely office in Liege & Brussels - Belgium where they are looking for a Lead IT Application Manager that focuses on Dynamics 365 Finance who can join them.
The Role: Lead IT Application Manager - Dynamics 365 Finance (Dynamics AX)
- The purpose of this position is to capture business requirements and lead the implementation of the solutions in the finance domain.
- You will design, build, roll-out, run and support the common back office information systems in a secured, agile and cost-effective manner.
- You will lead the team with the solution in the domain - finance. You will support the business analyst, provide application documents, train key users, participate in steering meetings, and propose improvements.
- You will communicate closely with the partners and challenge them on features, costs and quality.
- You will be part of the Solution roll out which means you will participate with the implementation (design / build / test / simulate / go live), train key users, provide consultancy and ensure all deliverables are produced.
What they are looking for:
- >5 year's experience in business processes in an industrial and project management environment.
- Experience with dynamic AX / 365 Finance, SCM, and HR
- Modules such Accounts payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Costing.
- Strong understanding of the finance modules on a functional aspect with communication skills to lead a team.
- Willing to travel abroad around 30% of the time.
- Fluency in English is essential plus another language such as French, Dutch, German, Spanish or Portuguese.
What they offer:
- Challenging and exciting projects (Global projects)
- Market competitive salary
- Mobility allowance (company car), travel expenses (fuel cad), laptop and smart phone
- Career development with clear progression plan
- Flexible work hours
- Professional and fun colleagues to enjoy events and Friday evening drinks and snacks
- Company that values work-life balance
To Apply and to get more information Contact:
If you want more information about this or other roles that we might have don't hesitate to reach out to me.