An award-winning sports marketing agency are recruiting a Lead Azure Data Engineer in their Central London office, to lead on the design and delivery of cutting-edge solutions.
They currently employ around 200 professionals across Europe and North America, taking a data-driven, service-led approach to help some of the world's most iconic sports-rights holders to overcome commercial challenges and continually drive engagement and revenue.
They use data to provide customer insights and inform top-level decision-making, providing innovative solutions using the latest technologies in digital marketing, data visualisation and machine-learning.
You will be leading on projects with some of the largest sporting bodies in the world, designing and building cutting-edge technical solutions on the Azure platform, utilising tools including Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Logic Apps and Function Apps.
As such, you will be a confident communicator with extensive experience managing client relationships and agile project delivery. You will have strong experience leading a high-performing technical team and will enjoy coaching and mentoring others.
- Experience leading the design and architecture of Azure Data Solutions
- Data modelling and data warehousing experience
- Hands-on experience with tools including Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Logic Apps and Function Apps, with an understanding of the Azure ecosystem
- SQL and Python experience
- DevOps experience
- Spark experience
- Salary of up to £85,000 - with bi-annual reviews
- Bi-annual bonuses
- 23 days holiday, with option to buy an additional 3 - increasing with tenure
- A fun, social culture, with weekly sports clubs and the opportunity to attend renowned sporting events
Interviews are taking place shortly via a remote process, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.